NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The below Sweepstakes is sponsored by 2B Drinks LLC, 1940 Deer Park Ave, Deer Park, NY 11729 (the "Sponsor") .
ELIGIBILITY: The 2B Vacation give-away (the "Promotion" or "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia), who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry (the "Entrants"). Employees, officers and representatives of 2B Drinks LLC. and their respective affiliated companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), are not eligible. Subject to all federal, state, municipal, provincial, territorial, and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico, Quebec, outside the US & Canada, and wherever else prohibited or restricted.
1. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Promotion, Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. FIVE WAYS TO ENTER: Entrants may enter for a chance to win a prize anytime during the third calendar quarter of 2013, but no later than the official end date of 11:59 PM, Eastern Time ("ET") on October 29, 2013 (the "Promotion Period"). The Sponsor's database computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Eligible Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes through any of the five (5) following methods of entry:
a. Sponsor's Websites: Go to www.2bdrinks.com/2b-vacation.htm and follow the links and instructions for entry. After you have fully completed the entry form and submitted the required information, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion.
b. Friend Referral Program: After you enter the Promotion, you will have the option to enter the name and email address of up to five (5) friends, each of whom will be sent an email on your behalf. You may only refer persons with whom you have an existing personal relationship and who would not consider email from you to be spam. For each friend or family member who returns to the Website and enters the Promotion, you will receive one (1) additional entry, up to five (5) entries during the Promotion Period.
c. Sponsor's Facebook Page: Visit http://www.facebook.com/2bdrinks, click "Like" to become a fan of the 2B Drinks page, click the Sweepstakes tab, and complete the entry form in its entirety and submit ("Facebook Online Entry"). Entries must be received by 11:59 PM, ET on October 29, 2013. Online Entrants are subject to all notices posted online including but not limited to privacy policies of the Sponsor that can be linked from http://www.2bdrinks.com
d. Online Advertisments: Click on any of the following and provide the requested contact information:
-Links from Search Engine Ads.
-Sitelinks including Banner or text ads displayed through advertising or remarketing networks.
e. Alternate Method of Entry ("AMOE"): To enter by mail, during the Promotion Period, send a 3"x5" piece of paper including your name, address (P.O. Boxes not permitted), day/evening phone number, email address, and date of birth, and mail it, in a business size #10 envelope (including proper postage) to: 2B Drinks Vacation, 1940 Deer Park Ave Suite 301, New York, NY 11729. All mailed entries must be complete, legible, postmarked by October 22, 2013 and received by October 29, 2013. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due mailed entries, which will be disqualified.
f. Limit one (1) entry per person per email address/Facebook account, regardless of method of entry. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, or third party system to participate is prohibited, and will result in disqualification.
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS: If for any reason the operation or administration of this Sweepstakes is impaired or incapable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, (b) tampering, unauthorized intervention, (c) fraud, (d) technical failures, or (e) any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the Grand Prize using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of, or after (if applicable) this cancellation, termination, modification or suspension date, or in any manner that is fair and equitable and best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor's Website; or (b) acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
4. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, their respective parents, employees, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives, advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an Entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
5. DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: The Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by the Administrator whose decisions are final and binding. The Grand Prize drawing will be conducted on or about October 31, 2013. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The Grand Prize Winner will be contacted by telephone (a message will not be left) and/or by email. If a potential Grand Prize Winner cannot be contacted within three (3) business days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining entries.
6. GRAND PRIZE & PRIZE CONDITIONS: There will be one (1) Grand Prize awarded following the conclusion of the Promotion Period. The Grand Prize Winner, upon confirmation of eligibility, will receive a 6-day/5-night vacation package to Morgan Bay Beach resort, St. Lucia). Prize includes 1 Ocean View bedroom (for two adlts and two children, under 16) and "Luxury Included" amenities offered at the respective resort chosen, dining, beverages, resort facilities, activities, taxes and service charges for a family of 4. "Luxury Included" amenities are subject to change and are to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize will be fulfilled in the form of a certificate redeemable by filling in requested information and mailing back to the address indicated. Winner will be contacted to arrange trip details. Note: Airfare is not included, and must be paid by the winner. Winner must redeem the package within 6-months from date prize is awarded. If winner is unable to redeem the package within the time period required, the prize will be forfeited. The package is subject to availability and blackout dates. The choice of the suite and resort is based on availability. Request must be placed no less than thirty (30) days prior to requested departure date. Winner must obey all local laws in regard to lodging restrictions. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to; ground transportation, airfare, personal charges at lodging, telecommunication charges, or other expenses or incidentals are the responsibility solely of winner. Winner's companion must be twenty-one (21) years old as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary as the winner. Winner's companion must also execute liability/publicity releases prior to travel. Winner and companion are solely responsible for obtaining documents necessary for their respective international travel (i.e. passport/visa), if applicable. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. The Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of this prize trip is: $5,000 USD. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize or prize component with another of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
a. By accepting a Prize, the Grand Prize Winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, Facebook, each of their related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of the prize in question. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified by home-delivered mail, phone, or email, and must sign and return to the Administrator, within ten (10) days of the date of notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (if U.S. resident) in order to claim his/her prize. In addition, it is the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and his/her traveling companions to obtain or maintain a valid U.S. passport at the time of travel should the Winner in question be traveling to another country. If a prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to the potential winner, if potential Winner cannot be reached via phone within three (3) business days from the first notification attempt, or if potential Winner fails to return requisite document(s) within the specified time period, or if potential Winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then such person shall be disqualified and, at Sponsor's sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected.
7. By accepting the Grand Prize, where permitted by law, the Grand Prize Winner grants to the Released Parties and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor and the Released Parties (which grant will be confirmed in writing upon Sponsor's request), the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide IN ALL MEDIA without limitation at any time the Grand Prize Winner's full name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and/or biographical information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further payment or additional consideration, and without review, approval or notification. IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZES. By participating, Entrants release and agree to hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability for any injuries, death or losses or damages to persons or property AS WELL AS CLAIMS/ACTIONS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY that may arise from participating in this Contest or its related activities or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of, or any harm resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize. The Grand Prize Winner also acknowledges that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize.
9. DISPUTES: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that 1.) Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; 2.) Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and 3.) Under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of New York. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The value of the prizes set forth above represents Sponsor's good faith determinations of the ARV thereof and such determinations are final and binding and cannot be appealed.
10. WINNERS LIST REQUEST: To request confirmation of the name, city, and state of residence of the Grand Prize Winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope, by December 14, 2013, to: 2B Drinks Vacation 1940 Deer Park Ave Suite 301 Deer Park, NY 11729
This Promotion is not in any manner sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. Becoming a fan of the 2B Drinks Page on Facebook does not constitute an entry into the Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes should be sent via mail to Sponsor at above address.